The leaves have turned.
The air is cooler.
Nightfall starts a little sooner each day.
Everything feels enchanted, mysterious, and …different!
We’re so bewitched by this eerie time of year and all the change it brings, that we’re embracing our own transformations too.
Starting in October I will be brewing up some magic for Blogoween (Book blogger Style) My posts will contain scary click-clacks, characters and creatures from my favourite books, like the night king from the long winter nights Game of Thrones, White Walkers and plain Walking Dead Walkers. ha! And any other topics that inspire fear. I’ve done something similar before but I feel like going out on a limb to hang out with the crazies.
More like …
I love reading all the fun fabulous and festive sites surrounding Halloween. It’s so awesome and that is why I’m doing this.
So come on. Let’s make like a candle 🕯️and go
out (crazy) or let’s make some magic, whatever.
Here are the guidelines
- ONLY Halloween/Autumn themed posts allowed
- Book Reviews MUST be Halloween/Autumn themed OR Horror/Paranormal in a genre
- Can use Hosts prompts (not compulsory)
- Feel free to create your own prompts JUST check the list further down to make sure yours isn‘t similar to one of the hosts‘.
When Using Hosts Prompts
- Can’t post before Hosts prompt date (e.g if you like a prompt on the 10th you can’t do it and post it before the 10th)
- Must link back to hosts prompt post
- Can post prompt AFTER Hosts prompt date (e.g if it went up on the 23rd you could post it any day after)
- Can post the prompt on the same day as Hosts if you want